People often want to volunteer or work for an organisation but do not have the time available or the experience often required for specific positions. However, simply through the resources they have at home or work, many people have the ability to make a big difference to organisation like AC-AF. These resources allow us to have a real impact in the lives of children and youth.
AC-AF is always interested in ideas and events that individuals or groups would like to arrange in order to fundraise for the work that we do. If you have an idea, please contact us. While we can not always help organise these events, we are usually more that happy to help out by publicising the event through our Facebook / Twitter, providing training sessions, and helping to provide information and resources about AC-AF.
Some potential fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Arrange an event with your sports class, music group, friends or at your favourite bar.
- Run, bike or swim for us in your next marathon, bike-a-thon or decathlon!
- Raffle something you make off to the highest bidder.
- Have a gift card swap with friends and family, and donate all unwanted ones to AC-AF through CardSwap.
- Have a Bake Sale at your school or community centre.
- Lemonade Stands on your street during a heat wave are a fantastic idea!
Whether you are able to raise $15 or $1,500 AC-AF truly appreciates the people and effort made into ensuring that our programming can continue.